Unique Surf Spot House
* price is in US Dollars
- This unique surf spot real estate is located in an unspoiled region of Costa Rica, within a short walk of three world-class surf breaks:
- Located on Pan Dulce, and its 400 meter rides. Pan Dulce is a perfect peeling point break wave that’s an SUP dream on small days, and still SUP and longboard friendly at double overhead.
- Backwash Bay, a 200-meter, reef break, ripping right hander is a 7-minute walk away;
- Matapalo Beach, a 100-meter righthander and the thickest wave in the area, is a 20 minute jungle walk from the house.
- Income earning as Costa Rica surf rental property and an ecotourism beach rental;
- Three bedroom/two bath, 1,100 square foot, handcrafted bamboo house;
- In Cabo Matapalo, on the tip of the Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica’s most biologically diverse and pristine area;
- Situated on a 2,748 meter (.68 acre) titled lot;
- Adjacent to a 2,552 meter (.63 acre) buildable lot (included in sale);
- Total land: 5,300 meters;
- 150 yards from Playa Pan Dulce, the area’s premier beach;
- Clear title, registered in local and national property registries.
This surf spot house is a one-minute stroll from Pan Dulce beach and surf break and the Golfo Dulce. It offers an ocean view and its own private yard bordered by a creek and forest. It is situated in the midst of a pristine, natural environment that is home to diverse wildlife. Monkeys routinely swing by the porch and the sound of the surf lulls you to sleep. Many have said that it is like being in your own private nature preserve.
Casa Piña is located 11 miles south of Puerto Jimenez (click here for map. Casa Piña is a short distance to the west of Casa Bambu) and an hour’s drive from famous Corcovado Park. In addition to surfing, world-class fishing is right out front. Unspoiled beaches, crystal blue waters, pristine nature, abundant wildlife and a wonderful community make Casa Pina a unique jewel.
As one of Casa Bambu’s beach houses, Casa Pina enjoys a proven history of robust vacation rentals, income, and client good will. (See www.casabambu.com ) Casa Bambu is consistently ranked in the top five spots on Google for all its most relevant and heavily trafficked search terms (like Costa Rica beach rentals). It is recommended by Lonely Planet and has a 5-star average on Trip Advisor. It has also received Trip Advisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards for three years: 2010, 2012 and 2013. TripAdvisor also ranks it number one on the Osa Peninsula.
Casa Pina is offered ready to occupy and/or rent, either independently or through Casa Bambu’s booking services.